Gut - Health : Some easy pointers
Did you know that 90% of Serotonin is made in the gut?
Serotonin is on the same neural pathway as Melatonin, these two together regulate our sleep and wake cycles.
Leaky gut is common, or candida overgrowths. We need a healthy balance of bacteria in our digestive tract, for absorption of food and the making of neurotransmitters.
Feel foggy in the morning?
Do you have bloating after eating?
Do you feel heavy? Depressed?
Do you clear your throat a lot?
These are a few signs of a gut imbalance, along with possible sleep issues.
A few EASY things to do are:
- cut down on sugar (feeds the "bad"bacteria"
- take dairy out for a few days to a week
- take a good probiotic, we carry some or I recommend the raw probiotics by Garden of Life
- take grains out for a few days to a week
- make sure you exercise regularly, even 20 -30 min of walking a day
- eat healthy fats, nuts, MCT oil, avocado, fish
-start your day with lemon water
-add greens into every meal
These are simple ways to start the gut healing process without getting too extreme.
For more ideas and help, please contact us,
#healyourgut #behappy #immunity #serotonin #healyourself #sleepwell #haveenergy