Meditation by Stefanie Rothert CNSF, LAc.
- Certified Neurosculpting® Facilitator
- Stefanie began her studies of Meditation at the age of 15 circa 1995. She began with books on Shamanism and the techniques of the Berkeley Psychic Institute. Since then she has explored many ways of Meditation, through Dance, Theatre, Yoga, and now Neurosculpting®.
- She has been teaching since 1999, and also is a practicing Acupuncturist. She also offers spiritual readings. She does not consider herself a traditional psychic, but can tune into energies, see and feel them. Her main focus is of the relationship between the Spirit and the Body.
Through Neurosculpting ® she has discovered even more than she ever could have imagined. It is a very safe way to meditate, creative and freeing. And she realized how much more she had to explore, learn and see about herself and others.
- She offers regular workshops in Arvada, CO. She can do sessions over Skype or the phone, and in person in Boulder or Arvada, CO.
- For private sessions, please schedule below and select Private Meditation/ Neurosculpting (R) or Reading.
Transforming a story
We all have stories that run through our minds, things we tell ourselves. In this healing meditation, we will explore a story that we are ready to change and transform it into a new positive one. This Meditation is about 20 minutes long.
Center of the Head Space
This is a technique from the Berkeley Psychic Institute. This is a fun meditation to explore the center of your head. This is your own space, it has several purposes, it is a place from which to center yourself, but also have your own place within you, it is also a place from which we can find equanimity, neutrality. You can find out what it is for you by doing this meditation!
Whether you are trying to get pregnant or not, Fertility manifests in our lives in many ways. Perhaps you have had a child or desire one. This is a meditation where we explore your unique story of Fertility. No matter the outcome, it helps to take us out of stress to meditate and see with curiosity, our own unique lives.
In this Meditation, we use the process of Neurosculpting to let go. The Meditation is around 15 minutes long.
Meditation to clear an Emotion
Here is a short Meditation where we work on one specific emotion, either letting it go, changing it or simply becoming aware of it.
10 minutes of unwinding
This is a meditation that involves the first step in neuro sculpting where we unwind our bodies and down-regulate the stress centers in our brains.